Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Greer, AZ

I was so excited to make the short drive over to Greer.  It's such a neat little town!


We ate at the Molly Butler Lodge!
It was delicious!!!


The kids all behaved well and I actually got a couple of compliments on how well behaved they were.  That's a big deal when you have 5 young kids with just one adult!
It was a proud momma moment!


Aside from Ella's feeding time she spend the whole afternoon attached to me.  She is such a good baby....... HEAVY but good!  Man my back hurt that evening!


I was talking to Grant as I took this picture telling him where to take his net to catch minnows.  His response was, "Mom, I'm pretty much an expert!"  Well all righty then!


We had a net but no fishing poles......... that didn't keep these kids from catching fish!  Kiersten caught 2.... one with the net and one with her hands!!!


This picture is my FAVORITE!  It was HILARIOUS when Kiersten caught the fish with her hands.  I am not sure who was more surprised, the fish or HER!
I love Logan and Kiersten's face in this pic!  A moment captured in time..... love it!


Hunter caught 2 fish as well.... he was pretty happy!


Logan caught one fish so all was well with the Cluff family!
I love coming to Greer and letting the kids fish in the creek.  It's great because they can catch crawdads, fish, bugs, or just play in the water!
It was a beautiful cool day in the Pine's!

No comments: