Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kind of a Big Deal

While up in Pinetop one morning Kiersten, Ella and myself went for a bike ride.  We were gone probably an hour.  The boys were outside playing and riding bikes.  When we got back from our bike ride this is what I find.....


Mr. Grant riding his bike WITHOUT the training wheels!!!!
Guess Hunter talked the neighbor guy, Mike (an older man), into taking off Grant's trailing wheels.
After they did, Grant needed a little help getting on, but as soon as he got on, he road away on the bike like he had been riding WITHOUT training wheels for months!
Mike was so surprised!  But not quite as surprised as I was when I came riding up!
WAY TO GO MR. GRANT!
He probably could have road WITHOUT training wheels for 6 months!  He road his bike for hours that day!!!  By bed time his legs really hurt!  He is now in love with riding his bike!  Such a fun age!  I LOVE 4 YEAR OLDS! It's just a great age for conversations, they are helpful by this age, throw way less fits, aren't teething, really gain interests of their own..... anyway I just really like this age!

No comments: