Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cluff Family Reunion


We had a wonderful time at Sherwood Forest for the Cluff Family Reunion!


All these girls are growing up into beautiful young women!  Kiersten looks forward to seeing everyone so much and wishes it wasn't every two years.


Kiersten, Kaely, Megan and Alley


Morgan, Kaely, Cambry, Alley, and Kiersten


Kirsten sure enjoys hanging out with Alley at the reunions.  All the girls cousins are great and fun but its nice to have one closer to your age that you don't get to see often so you love the moments you get together.


This would be Logan jamming the talent show.  He danced his heart out and just got up and winged it.  None of this was rehearsed.  He just did what he does best........danced to the beat!
He is so talented and has some major rhythm.  


Hunter was challenged by Jon Andersen to cover himself with mud.
Hunter was nice enough to ask if I would let him do it.  I figured why not?  As long as I didn't have to get covered in mud it sounded like a 10 year old boys dream.  


This would be Jon coating Hunter with the mud.  Hunter had to stay muddy for 30 minutes as part of the challenge.  Which was great because it gave him time to show everyone his muddy self!
All the other moms were saying I was a "cool mom" and that they wouldn't let their boys get all muddy.  
Victory for me!  Somedays I am the mean mom but today I was the cool mom :)


Grant of course wanted to join in so it became a Cluff boys mud bath.  


How could I say no when I knew it would be something Hunter would remember forever!
Great family reunion memories!
I love seeing everyone!  Such a wonderful large group of people!!! We love them all!


I love this muddy boy!
And he loves a good challenge!
Hunter once ate a live lizard the moment his Uncle Brian dared him to do it!


We all loved having Guy at the reunion with us!
He is such a fun guy!!
It was a great reunion and we can't wait to the next one is two years!!!

No comments: