Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yummy

This foreign exchange student thing is really starting to pay off!



Silvio cooked us dinner tonight.  Complete with homemade spaghetti sauce, noodles that he brought with him from Italy and Tiramisu for dessert (minus the coffee).
It all was AMAZING!!!



Silvio was pretty happy to cook for us.  His mother, Cinzia, gave him a few lessons before he came to the USA.  



The sauce was delicious!!!



I am not a fan of Tiramisu, simply because I don't like the taste of coffee..... I don't even like the smell of coffee.  As it turns out Silvio doesn't like coffee either so it worked out great.  He made this dessert without any coffee.  And guess what?  I LOVE IT!!!!
So yummy!!!  All my kids liked it!


I told Silvio he is in charge of Sunday dinners every week..... hehehe!
But honestly I really could get use to this!
Thanks Silvio for being so awesome!

No comments: