Sunday, August 17, 2014

When Did This Happen?

When did Kiersten become a teenager?
Oh yah TODAY!  A part of me cried because I don't want her to grow up but a larger part of me rejoiced in the amazing young woman she is becoming!



Kiersten requested Fruit Pizza for her birthday!
She was super excited when she saw I was making it!



I love this girl with all my heart!  She was the one that first made me a mother and therefore we've experienced a lot of "firsts" together.  

13 Things I Love About Kiersten

1.  She has a big heart.
2.  She is super smart!
3.  She gives 100% to EVERYTHING she does.
4.  She is an amazing dancer!  I love watching her perform!  She really lights up a stage!
5.  She is very caring to her younger brothers.
6.  She adores her little sister!
7.  She is a good friend to those around her, even if they are "different".
8.  She hates it when people are mean or rude to each other.
9.  She has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ.
10.  I catch her kneeling and saying her prayers often. She is a great example to her family!
11.  She is thoughtful and often does helpful things without being asked.
12.  She is funny and sometimes even a little air headed!  But she can laugh at herself which is a great quality to have.
13.  She honestly wants to please her parents, teachers, church leaders and her Heavenly Father.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
I love you so much!

No comments: