Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July

We headed to Goodyear to visit Silvio and say our last goodbyes and it is 4th of July. Not how we planned spending our holiday but considering all Silvio has been through we are just grateful he is healthy enough to travel home. 


Pretty cute family picture especially considering I didn't buy anyone special 4th of July clothes except Ella. I had plans to but with all that's happened the past two weeks I never had the time. But I think we look great!  We are missing Hunter in the picture and for the weekend. He had gotten invited to go camping with Quincy and Gloria. 


Isn't she the cutest patriotic baby you have ever seen?


I love this little girl!  She is growing up WAY TOO FAST!! Every stage is harder because I know she's our caboose! 


Look at these beautiful girls! 


We have ALL loved having Aubrey visit us from Chcago for two weeks!  It's only week a week with her so far but it's been a total blast! 
I am truly grateful to be an American!  As Aubrey read us the Declaration of Independence today my heart is full!  I am grateful for the men and woman that serve our country and keep us safe. I am also thankful for our founding forefathers and the wisdom that they had. I am grateful for the freedoms I enjoy! #proudtobeanamerican #lovemyfamily

No comments: