Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Seattle


Thanks to suggestions from veterans of the area we knew to find the crumpet shop at Pike's Place. 


Super cool little shop and fun to watch them make the crumpets while you eat. 


Seriously to die for!!  This little beauty right here is officially called "The Life Changer!"  And boy did it change my life. It was soooo yummy!!!! Makes my mouth water just seeing this picture! 


Hunter LOVED the crumpets with strawberry preserves!  He honestly wanted to eat here every morning. And since I am being honest, we ate there three times!! 


We enjoyed a little hot chocolate as well. 


The Crumpet Show is a must while in Seattle! 


Pike's Market Place


Just like in the movies..... So cool to see all these bouquet of flowers. 


And seriously only $5!!!  Wow in Safford I pay about $45 for a bouquet like these. 


It was fun for the kids to see all the crab and different fish sitting out. 


I love all the random art work in big cities! 


Clam chowder at Lowell's was delicious! 


I love these two crazy kids!  They are just a hoot together!  They really bring out the silliness in each other! 


The Space Needle was cool as well! 


No comments: