Monday, July 13, 2015

The Picture that Almost Cost Us Our Flight!



So we made fun of our sparkly poop car all weekend while in Utah. As we were leaving Tooele to head to the airport in Salt Lake I wanted a picture of us by this ugly colored car. I knew this picture would always put a smile on our face. 


I took my purse off my shoulder so that I would not have it on during the picture. Justin snapped this picture and my purse was laying down right behind him. In the hustle and bustle of getting the luggage loaded I forgot all about my purse on the ground. Well that was until we drove up to the airport in Salt Lake!! YIKES! We had to turn around and head back to Tooele. I called the hotel and luckily my purse was still laying out in the parking lot where I had left it. We asked Tif and Brian to meet us half way so that we could still make our flight. Thank goodness we hadn't already returned out rental car. Luckily it all worked out and we made our flight to Seattle.  After all this we decided that
 THIS REALLY IS A CRAPPY CAR! Hahaha! 

No comments: