Sunday, March 13, 2016

Chiricachua National Monument

To finish off Spring break we took a little day trip to the Chiricachua Mountains for some hiking. 


Ella had it easy!


It was a great day for a hike!


Logan was off with the Smart's camping at the lake so we were missing one today.  All the kids did great hiking.


Grant loved finding caves to climb into.


These girls sure have fun together!


Hunter is the adventurous one! King of the mountain!


We all love having Aubrey living with us!  Kiersten especially loves having "an older sister"!


I love taking day trips with the family!


These girls and their 


We ended up hiking around 6 plus miles!  No one complained about the long hike....well maybe Justin, but he had a reason, he was carrying Ella the whole time.  I kept telling him I would take a turn but he insisted on doing it.  Thanks babe for being so good to me!


I love my family!  Wish Logan were with us.  He would have enjoyed the hike too!


Great day breaking a sweat the fun way!


Ella did give Justin a break when she hiked a little on the way back.
It was a good day and we ended with a Dairy Queen treat in Wilcox.

No comments: