Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter


Easter is here again...


the easter bunny found us!


We were all really excited to see a basketball hoop for the pool!  Yippee!  Can't wait to use this!


Ella really got into Easter this year!  She loved finding the eggs hidden through out the house.


Ella didn't want to put down her Easter basket.  Logan had gone to the Lake with the Shupe's for the weekend.  We sure missed him!


I am so grateful for my Savior this Easter season.  I am grateful for His victory over death.  I am deeply thankful for His Atonement.  I am blessed to have the knowledge that the Atonement can changes lives, it can heal a broken heart, it can make us clean from sin, it is the process we all need to use in order to become who our Heavenly Father needs us to be, in order to return to his presence.  I love the gospel.  I realize how much I need the Savior and the accompaniment of the Holy Ghost, each and every day!  So grateful to have that knowledge of where to seek and find peace and truth.
#familiesareforever


Kiersten adds such spirituality to our home.  She reads her scriptures every night, even when on vacations.  I often find her kneeling in pray as I go to say good night to her.  She genuinely loves the Lord and wants to do His will.  I love the influence she is in our home!


I don't know how many time we had to hide Easter eggs for this girl.


We waited for Logan to get home from the lake before we dyed eggs and had our money egg hunt.  He was grateful we had waited!  We decided to try shaving cream for dying our eggs this year...


These two boys had way too much fun with it!


Ella just wanted a marker to color hers.


Of course they ended up making a poop colored egg.  Oh boys will be boys!


I have to live with these crazies!


When Justin and I are in the loony bin it will not be a surprise to anyone.


Our annual glow in the dark easter egg hunt was a success!


What kid doesn't like a little spending money!
We had a great Easter!

No comments: