Saturday, March 26, 2016

Garden Upgrade

We have been working on finishing our pool area and decided to make planter boxes for the garden.


I enlisted the help of handy man Spencer!  Boy were we glad we had him!  Thanks Spencer for your tools, muscles and hard work.


The little boys were sure good helpers!  This is something Justin would usually try to do by himself but I strongly encouraged him to include the boys.  To my surprise he did and they LOVED working with their dad!


Thanks babe for making me planters.  They ended up wonderful.  


I love seeing my kids learning how to work hard on a project!


Doyle was hanging out at our house so we forced him to work too.  Hahaha...I think he liked it though.  Him and Hunter were such work horses all day!


These Cluff men are my heroes!


Don't the planter boxes look great!
We just need to get some decorative rock to spread out around them and get the garden going.


Tomatos, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow squash and green squash, watermelon, bell peppers and okra all planted and ready to grow in these amazing planter boxes.


I love how they turned out!
So grateful for a wonderful husband who is so good at working on the yard and projects around the house!

No comments: