Friday, March 25, 2016

Ella's Hello Kitty Party

Yes it might be two months late but I finally had a birthday party for Ella. Between Spencer's wedding in January, which honestly took all month, and my surgery and recovery in February this was the first chance I found for a party. 


Ella loves kitty's so I thought a Hello Kitty party would go over well with Ella. 


Thanks Kaely for making the cupcakes for me. They turned out perfect! 


Boy was I right on....Hello Kitty party was perfect for Ella!  She LOVED it!! 


I love her expression in this picture! 


I love that Ella wore her tiara the entire party! Can't believe Ella Jane is already two! 


Look at that smile! 
2 Things I Love About Ella
1.  Her smile and kisses. 
2.  Making her giggle!


We invited all the little girl cousins over and it was the perfect crowd for this party theme. When the girls first arrived we painted yellow kitty noses and Whiskers on their faces. They all seemed to like it!  So easy and super cute! 


We played one of Ella's favorite games. Kitty, kitty, mouse. Pretty much duck, duck, goose but using the words kitty, kitty, mouse. 


This picture explains it all!
Ella Jane LOVED the game! 


Had a hello kitty piƱata! 


Everyone got hello kitty backpacks with goodies inside. 


Ella was so cute when we sang Happy Birthday to her. She loved being the center of attention! 


So fun!  I love this little girl!  


It's so fun to watch her begin to love opening presents. 


Aunt Tif nailed it with her gift....a stuffed kitty. It was a great party. Ella love every minute of it!!!  And this is proof even with the fifth kid I still had birthday parties! 

No comments: