Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shootin'

We I was going up we always went shooting on Thanksgiving, so we have decided that's a good tradition to carry on. Our other tradition was picking pecans at Uncle Bill's. but we decided it was too cold for Grant so we opted to skip that tradition this year. Justin and Quincy took Hunter and Logan shooting.
What a STUD! Logan had a blast! Hunter did a great job I am told. His very first shot he hit the soda can and knocked it over! He was so excited.
Quincy is a wonderful Uncle! The boys just love him!
And of course collecting the shells is great fun too!
Logan LOVED shooting the AR-15.
And collecting his shells!
Looks like such a scary gun for a little boy!
Justin said Logan just kept smiling the whole time. I think Quincy had just as much fun!
Logan never let off the trigger. He definitely enjoyed the semi- automatic 22.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

You are a nice mom. Gun's freak me out. My kids will be lucky if they ever get to shoot one. Yes I know I am paranoid! You look amazing by the way. There is no way you just had a baby! Your family is beautiful!