Saturday, December 12, 2009

What To Do With Mr. Hunter????

Hunter is such a funny kid! He loves dressing up!! He loves this Elf costume and wants to wear it to school one day...................we'll see . Hunter is in Kindergarten and loves school. We love his teacher, Mrs. Willis. After she and Mrs. Lines, the 1st Grade teacher have been observing Hunter the past few weeks they decided they wanted to advance him to the 1st Grade. So the past week Hunter has been in Mrs. Lines class. She is a fabulous teacher and Hunter already had a crush on her. He did great I am told and Hunter was thrilled as you could imagine. I hope that it is the right decision in the end. For now it's probably great that he will be in a class where he will be challenged and not bored, but what about the years to come? I hope we don't regret it once he is in high school. We shall see how it plays out the rest of this year and go from there I guess. If only we could see the future huh? If anyone out there has words of wisdom please send them my way!

3 comments:

anna said...

What a cutie! Hey, what's your address...tis the season! :)

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing as Hunter, except I skipped from 1st to 2nd. I think it will be good to have him be more challenged. I always liked being the youngest. .but think it is easier for a girl. Just see how he does. . high school is still a ways off! He is such a cutie!!!

TheShumWAYS said...

Porter is the oldest too... should be in K but is in second. Isn't Hunter older than Porter too? IT is a stress worrying about how it will affect the future.