Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some of My LOVES of Christmas Time...........

I have many LOVES OF CHRISTMAS! I love this time of year, people seem more friendly, you have something in common with every stranger that you see it seems, I actually enjoy the hustle and bustle. One of my favorite things is our stockings! Justin Grandma Bennion has made use each a stocking. I just love them and get TONS of complements about them. This is the one she just did for Grant. It is absolutely gorgeous! The details are phenomenal, every one of these small decorations are sewn on my hand. Thank you so much Grandma B for the stockings. I have truly enjoyed them over the years and look forward to putting them up each and every year! These Gallery Wraps that I had made last year of the kids are still one of my favorite Christmas decorations. I actually leave them up all threw January because I hate taking them down!
Decorating the house is one of my favorite things to do. I have been collecting snowman decorations for years and now have a beautiful collection to decorate my home with. I leave the decorations I have above my kitchen cabinets up through January as well, because they are just snowman and very fitting for winter time, even though we don't see snow here in Pima!
Each one of these snowmen make me smile.
I took this picture two years ago as a gift for my mother-in-law. I just LOVE it! It is a beautiful reminder of the true meaning of Christmas!
Our Tree. Justin and I actually decorated it together this year. We had a lot of fun doing it!

No comments: