Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Early Valentine's Day Mom!

This is for my wonderful mother-in-law. She has mentioned having me take Valentine pictures of all the grand kids. I figured what the heck why not surprise her. She is such a great person and I just love her! She helps me every Monday by watching Logan and Grant so I can go help in Hunter's class. She is a fabulous Grammy! She really helped us through our difficult year last year. She'll watch the kids whenever we ask. She raised a wonderful son whom I was lucky enough to marry! I am indebted to her. We all love you Mom! Now all you need to decide is what size of gallery wrap you want (it has to be square is the only requirement).
Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becky!!! Oh my goodness your pictures are so stinkin cute! I love looking at all of the fun things you do with your pictures- so pretty! The grandkids are growing up so fast, I had to do a double take at some of them. But just wanted to tell you that you are an awesome photographer and I LOVE your pictures!!!! Love ya, Melissa