Monday, January 25, 2010

A Wish Come True........

We made a quick trip to the beach for some pictures for Cambry. She wanted to be baptized in the beach, but pictures were the best I could do. These were done real fast, I should have taken more time with them but I just wanted Cambry to see how magical her Aunt Becky is! :)
I like the contrast of this picture. The storm and the waves are kind of like the world......................dark and scary. But then Brian and Cambry in white, out of the shadows are like the gospel and the atonement. So your wish came true Cam (well at least partially true!)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ooh, could you but me on a white sand beach somewhere? I'd like a good book, a tan, and about 43 less pounds. Thanks

Tifani said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH I love these bec, how sweet, Cam is going to be so excited! She was obsessed with the beach last night wasn't she! thanks again so much!

BiggsFamily said...

So beautiful!!