Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Shoot Locations..........what ya think?

Mr. Grant............I should have put him in that old tire or something, but I was too excited to use my new zebra print tote. Isn't it sweet! I really like this Bronze effect I just learned how to do in PS.
So I found some new locations for photo shoots and am excited to start doing it again. It was a nice break with Mr. Grant and I have enjoyed it, but I am ready to start getting creative and taking pictures again. I am also very excited to have a studio now. I just got some awesome props that I can't wait to use!!
I am also working on learning Photoshop better. I played around with this photo a little bit and like the dark contrasts. Plus Justin's a Hottie! What ya think? Of the locations not Justin being a Hottie :)
Any one need pictures done?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do We do!!! I have procrastinated too long. We need to get some family pics for us and then some with Thad's mom and brother. What is your schedule like?