Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Little Sock Monkey

What a fun time I had having a shoot with My Little Sock Monkey!! I am acquiring some cool new photo props, the sock monkey hat being one of them. I am looking for some old suitcases and a old grocery store type of scale if anyone knows where I can find anything like this please let me know!
I love the planter basket I got from Walmart. Now that I have a studio I always have my eye out for anything I can turn into a prop. I love his little feet in all these basket pictures. Don't ya love this knitted sock monkey cap? I got it off etsy........they have such great stuff!
What a sweet little guy!
He doesn't even know how cute his is! He just melts my heart!
Justin was the one taking this picture............and yes that means it's ME he is smiling at. Babies make a mom feel so good! I love his raised eyebrows!
I have no idea how Mr. Grant (and all babies for that matter) can keep their hands in such tight fists? Justin will pry Grant's hand open and rub his scruff on his hand....................Mr. Grant just giggles and giggles. It's so cute!
I am in LOVE with My Little Sock Monkey.............and all my monkey's for that matter!

2 comments:

Tifani said...

OMG that is so adorable!!! I could just eat him up

BiggsFamily said...

These are so cute!! you are such an azazing photographer, just so many talents!!