Thursday, January 21, 2010

Logan Got Caught In a Jar!!!

So today Mrs. Lines, Hunter's teacher called me to come get Hunter because his stomach was hurting. After only one hour of being at home he wanted to go back to school. I told him, "nope, you are now my guinea pig!" I made him and Logan come pose for me on my green screen. When I told Hunter my idea for a picture he was ecstatic! We "put" Logan in a jar complete with shadows and everything! When I got done tweaking the picture and showed it to Logan he was seriously freaked out!
Logan said in a scared voice..............."Mom I no want to be in the jar. When was I in the jar Mom?" Hunter can't wait to take this picture to school on Monday! I think it turned out sweet!
By the way, my other post about the new shoot locations.................yep all taken in my studio on the green screen. Cool huh?

2 comments:

Tifani said...

That is so funny!!! I love it! Wow the things you can do! I am so excited for you Bec, and me too! I can't wait for the photo shoot with aunt Bec on Sunday!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

hah me and ryan and my mom all read this and were laughing! that is so cute! we love it! :]