Friday, December 17, 2010

Dog Gone Games

We played the Dalmatian has lost his spots.
Kiersten and Hanna taped up different size circles to the fence..........to make things easier and hopefully to avoid any fighting each boy got to find 7 Dalmatian spots.
Worked like a charm!
Hurry boys hurry... Racing to show me their 7 spots Then it was time for the doggie rescue course. The boys had so much fun..........and they were told to bark while they were doing it. They were fun to watch!
There comes Ryan.....I have to say he had the best doggie bark!
At the end of the course they had to rescue the puppy. They thought carrying the puppy in their mouth was so funny!
What a handsome birthday doggie!
Go Logan GO
I love this picture!
and I LOVE my Logan!
Logan is such a fun boy......he can be naughty just like any kid........but in the next breath he melts my heart. Everyone loves Logan! He is always making us laugh and I am pretty sure one of his purposes in life is to entertain!
Thanks Logan for being a wonderful son!
We Love You!

No comments: