Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mr. Grant

What a little man Mr. Grant is!
I have honestly am loving every minute of this little spirit!
I can now see why Heavenly Father gave me 3 colicky babies first......
because if I had Mr. Grant and only good babies like him I would have 9 kids by now....
Not even kidding.....that's the truth!
I would like to have several more babies just like Mr. Grant.....not that I will..... but I would LOVE to experience this past year over again!
Mr. Grant LOVES, LOVES his Daddy!
He cries every morning when his daddy leaves for work. I am not sure if it is mostly because he wants to go outside or if it just has to do with Justin leaving. But one thing is for sure............he's a Daddy's Boy! Grammie Boswell Loves her Mr. Grant My mom loves to tend to Mr. Grant any chance she gets! Grammie and Grampie Cluff with Mr. Grant How blessed Mr. Grant is to have such wonderful grandparents! His sister and brothers ALL adore him! His parents love him more than words can fully express. Happy Birthday My Sweet Mr. Grant! Mr. Grant got his title of Mr. as a newborn........ he was such a little man from the very beginning and with a strong name like Grant it just seems that Mr. should go before it. It's fun because so many other people now call him Mr. Grant...... like it is his full name! We ALL Love You Mr. Grant!

No comments: