Thursday, December 16, 2010

Logan Joins The Rokenbok World!!!

Logan was so excited to turn 5!
Although he wants to turn 7 on his next birthday to be just like his brother "Huntor!" Love the excitement in his face
We always let the kids open their presents from Justin and I separate from any birthday party they have.
Yes Logan has joined the Rokenbok world!
I think the whole family was excited about his birthday present!
I know I was!
Such amazing toys..........we've been to several Children's Museums that have them.
Fully working trucks "just like Daddy's"
Sweeper that actually sucks up the little balls
The boys were so cute and kept telling me how to take pictures of them "working"
Loader can load and dump the balls
We got LOTS and LOTS of "thank yous" from Logan (and Kiersten and Hunter) about the Rokenboks

No comments: