Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fun Party Pics

JP, Mac and sweet, sweet Momma McCully We were so happy Momma McCully was down visiting from Chicago and could join us for Mr. Grant's Birthday Bash!
Love these Guys! Mac and I She is my 5:00 a.m. wake up call every morning and I love it! It's great to visit with her every morning while we try to sweat some pounds off.......or at least not gain a pound or two.......he, he...... Some of my Most Favorite Girls Of course I am missing several great friends from this picture but I love all these girls! Cambry, Mac, Becky, Tif, Kari and Tressie I have been so blessed to have such great friends now and all through out my life! One of my most treasured blessings is my long list of fabulous friends! Stacy, Becky, Kari, Mac, Tif, Wendy and Tressie Love My Girls! It's great to be surrounded by good looking boys as well! Branton, Brenner, Logan, Ryker and Ryan Two more of my sweet fun friends Mary and Jessica These two are like two peas in a pod.......and what workout fools they are!! Such amazing examples.........so glad I get to call them friends and live so close to them! Even though I have to hate Mary a little cause seriously she has The Most Gorgeous Beautiful Long Hair.........and she dresses in the cutest styling clothes.....and because of that I hate her...slightly.....just kidding.......sort of.....he, he... Brenner and Cambry checking on the piggies!
My Buddy Ashley and Mr. Grant
Carson.......a.k.a Mr. Grant's babysitter!
Not even kidding some days I call Wendy and ask her to send Carson over to entertain Mr. Grant so I can get more done.
Mr. Grant LOVES her!
She plays so good with him and when she is over he doesn't fuss that he wants to follow Logan outside.
I should start an account for Carson and pay her for her services! She is going to be the BEST babysitter one day......she is well on her way!
Wendy........a.k.a birthday party photographer.....also known as the Popcorn War Opponent! Wendy makes me laugh on a regular basis.....almost daily!
She is such a fun neighbor and a great friend!
Thanks for your help Wendy!
All the birthday pictures are because of this sweet lady!
I loved this party from the day I started planning it to the minute it was over.
I loved decorating for it........putting up all the lights on the fence.....making the invitations.....everything!
The ONLY part I didn't like was limiting the guest list...wish I could have invited ALL our friends......but yikes how would I feed you all?
This could very well be my last first birthday bash I get to throw and it would be very hard to top!

No comments: