Monday, April 25, 2011

FABULOUS Girls Trip

So me and three of my best girls planned a trip to California! Stacy Moore, Tifani Cluff, Amanda Wood and I were more then excited about this trip..........4 days of no kids, no wife duties, no schedule, and no responsibility was just what we all needed!
Get us gals away from regular life and we act like kids! Okay maybe it's just me...........he, he...... We were lucky enough to get to stay for FREE with Tif's awesome brother, Sexy Rexy. He also got us into Disneyland for FREE! Thank you Rex and Thank you Tif for arranging everything! The weather was a bit chilly but kind of refreshing as it had been hot back home. We had a great time at Disneyland! Riding the rides, eating yummy food and just enjoying being together as friends! These three ladies are some of the most awesome people I know. There are many qualities that they have that I wish I had. Thank you ladies for teaching me and for being so much fun! I don't need to do ab workouts for a month because we laughed so much in those 4 days that my abs are good! These are some Special Bear friends of ours...........glad we got to see and visit them! We had a great time with them!! This picture might not bring you much joy but for Stacy and I it just makes us laugh. So Tif and Amanda got eyelash extensions for our trip............yes I said eyelash extensions! They were so funny about their eyelashes getting stuck together. They made some funny faces trying to fix stray eyelashes and what not. They would often stop in the middle of a crowd to help each other with their "eyelash trauma." It was hilarious and I just had to take a picture! We left Disneyland to eat at The Cheesecake Factory............what a smart choice! The food was so yummy and the company was delightful to say the least. Sexy Rexy is a hoot!
We then headed back to Disneyland to enjoy the magic and catch some of the shows. This picture turned a little inappropriate when Tif misunderstood Amanda's instructions. I had to remind these two that we were at Mickey's Toontown and they needed to keep it clean!
Ha, ha
This picture is funny because Stacy always attracts dogs.....every where...........it's so funny!
We spent one day at Balboa Island. We ate at a cute little cafe, looked at all the shops and enjoyed some hot chocolate.
One of our days there Rex took us to Hollywood! We went down Hollywood Boulevard and then drove over to Beverly Hills to look at some mansions.
We had a great time walking down Rodeo Drive.
And yes we had to hit the famous CRUMBS!
Look at all those cupcakes.........it is making my mouth water just looking at them.
I had a raspberry cream cheese cupcake and LOVED IT!
So worth the $4.00!
Many of the stores have these gorgeous looking guys handing out glasses of wine while you shop. And yes we didn't mind asking for a picture with him.........now for the price of the items in the store they better be handing out a lot more then wine.
I'm thinking you'd need to be drunk to pay those prices..........ha, ha.......or I guess rich would do it too!
The trip was wonderful and just the break that I needed. I came home to a very grateful husband after having the kids all weekend. I did remind him that he didn't even have to go grocery shopping, or do laundry, or run the kids to all their practices, or anything.
He agreed he never wants to switch places and be at home 24/7! He did say the kids were good but he forgot how much work they are. That's a sign he needs to be home more and work less!
Thanks Babe for letting me take this trip!

No comments: