Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break Fun

So our Spring Break was suppose to go something like this....
Travel to California, two days at Lego Land, one day at the beach, then one day traveling home...
yeah not so much. We had this trip planned since December and the kids were so excited about it, but on the Wednesday before we are suppose to leave that Friday Justin informs me that he can't get away from the office. So I actually thought about taking the kids on that trip without him, but he wasn't going for it. So we decided to postpone our Lego Land/Beach trip til the summer (and pray Justin can get away!) and I would just take the kids to Mesa for a few days over Spring Break.
So that is just what we did!
One of our fun stops while in Mesa was at Jump Street. The kids love this place!
Logan just jumped his heart out!
Hunter, Mr. Grant and Kiersten all having a grand time!
Mr. Grant thought he was hot stuff.....he must have been missing his dad because he would not leave the men at this place alone.
Kiersten showing us her moves!
Silly Hunter
What a kid........he acts just like a kid now. I think he is trying to skip the toddler stage!
Couldn't you just eat on him all day!
Love my Hunter man!
Every time we come here Hunter insists on climbing in the Crocs mouth...and yes that is Logan sliding down under the Crocs mouth.
Such amazing little men I have.
Kiersten, Logan, Hunter, Tasia Shupe and Mr. Grant
Because Justin wasn't able to come with us I decided to ask Tasia Shupe to come help me with the kids. Mostly I needed more hands I felt like and she was great help! Jump Street was a great start to our little trip!

No comments: