Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dance Recital

Oh how I love Dance Recital time!  It truly makes the Christmas season complete.


It was a wet day this December.  I sure love seeing these kids perform on stage.  They sure were made for it!
This was Mr. Grant's first dance recital and to say he was excite would be a big understatement!!!  He asked me everyday for at least a week, "Is it time for me to dance on the big stage?"
He did wonderful! 


Hunter in his dance to Alvin and the Chipmunks.  His company group  is the Firecrackers.  He is the only boy in the group but it doesn't seem to faze him one bit!  He even had to do the worm across the stage..........it was AWESOME!


Logan and his best buddy, Ryker
They rocked their hip hop dance.
Logan also did wonderful in his tap dance to the Frozen song, Do You Want to Build a Snowman.  Him and Gavin wore the snowman outfits and they both did fabulous!
Oh course watching Kiersten dance melts my heart!  She is a gorgeous dancer and you can see she loves every minute of it!  I didn't get a picture of her in any of her costumes.  She has too many numbers.......I think she was in about 8 or 9 numbers this recital!
I sure love these performing kids of ours!!!

No comments: