Friday, December 12, 2014

Light Parade


This is one of my favorite parades of the year.  I was bummed that this year there weren't very many entries so it was a very short parade.  It's been our tradition fro a few years to watch the Light Parade with Tif and her kids and then eat dinner at Casa Mañana.


The kids all enjoy the cousin time and I love visiting with Tif.  She is like a constant party and I love her!!!


Even though it was short it was a fun parade.
I really enjoy watch the Dance Academy perform prior to the parade.  This year Hunter is in company of he got to dance before the parade.  He did a great job!  It was his first time performing at such an up close and personal event.  Much different than being on the big stage with light shining at you.  He love it though!


I like the lights on the horses legs.  They were fun to watch!  My phone didn't do a good job of capturing in how they looked.


There is the Red Man himself!  


Grant of course took, Jingle the reindeer, with us to the parade.  After a bit he no longer wanted to hold it.  Surprise surprise!  Justin ended up holding it and then he put it in his pocket.  When we were packing up our blankets and lawn chairs I noticed something sticking out of Justin's pocket and as I got close I saw it was Jingle's head!
I love that Justin knew Jingle needed some air so he kept his head out.  It was the cutest thing ever!  When I asked Justin if he wanted a picture with his stuffed animal friend this is how he posed!
Hahahaha......I love this silly guy!



All the kids and I walked to Casa, while Justin and Tif drove over.
As we were walking Brynlee and Mr. Grant were holding hands and then Bryn says, "I feel like we are on a date Grant!"
It was too cute!  It was a fun night and a tradition I really enjoy!

No comments: