Monday, December 29, 2014

Temple Square

While in Salt Lake in December we couldn't pass up seeing the Temple lights! 


They were impressive!


It was so very cold when we went. I believe it was in the negatives!!
Brynlee and Grant were so cute together. Grant always wanted to hold her hand! 


It was a great experience to walk around the temple with snow on the ground and Christmans lights decorating the ground. Going to Temple Square at Christmas has always been on my bucket list!


Love these beautiful girls!
They had a fun evening together even though it was FREEZING! 


I love this group of people right here!  They make me who I am today!
Love my sweet family!


Ella was the cutest pink marshmallow I've ever seen! 


           It was great to meet up with
        Brian and Tif while we were all in                 Utah. We ended the night with Cafe Rio! 

No comments: