Sunday, December 28, 2014

Discovery Gateway Children's Museum

After our unexpected trip to the ER Justin dropped the kids and I off for the day at Salt Lakes Children's Museum. Justin went and spent the day and evening visiting Grandma and Grandpa B in Tooele. I was glad he got to spend that time with them! 


The nice thing about being in Utah is that your large family of 6 kids does not stand out. 


I love that even Kiersten joins in on the fun even if most things were meant for younger kids.


Poor Grant looked like an abused child!  But for just getting 11 stitches an hour before coming here, HE. DID. AWESOME!


Look at what a fun teenager I have!
Kiersten is the best!


Silvio was a great sport as well and was so good to play with the kids doing kid things!
Man be got blessed when he got him as an exchange student!


Ella really enjoyed the toddler water area!!!


These boys might or might not have rigged this water area to squirt out at people....hahaha!
I just sat and watched and pretended that they weren't my kids!  It was pretty funny!


We love the grocery store area at this museum.


Both teenagers even got involved!


I can not imagine a more playful exchange student.  Silvio really embraced having such young siblings!  We sure love him!


I love this girl of mine!


Ella was a big fan of the grocery carts and yanking pretend food off the shelves!


Silvio was so cute and even paid Grant in real cash for the groceries.  Mr. Grant was loving it!


I love this picture!  Silvio is arguing with Grant about these food items.
Grant's expression is priceless.........he's like, are you speaking in English? Cause I have no idea what you're talking about!  Hahahaha!
These two share a special bond for sure!  Silvio adores Grant!


Mr.  Grant had a fun time even if his head and face hurt.  The one area that needed a stitch but didn't get one kept bleeding all day.  Believe me when I say I was getting lots of crazy looks because Grant would come find me and have blood running down his face.  So I would just wipe it off and send him on his way.  I had so many people asking me if he got hurt while he was playing here.  


I love being a mom!
It's not an easy job by any means but I am grateful I get to stay home with my babies!


Hunter was such a character building me different sandwiches!
This kids makes me smile all the time!  He is like talking with an old friend........I love our conversations!


Even though it was snowing a little the kids had to visit the helicopter outside!


They all pretended like Grant had been in an accident since his head is all banged up!


Silvio and Hunter were great weather men!
Hahaha....it was fun to watch them in action!


This little area had air blowing through it, so Silvio thought Ella should try it out!
He truly is a big brother!
We enjoyed our day at the children's museum and I was grateful Justin was able to go have some personal time with his grandparents.  That time to him was priceless! 

No comments: