Monday, December 1, 2014

My Christmas Joy

Even though my oldest kids might be outgrowing Santa pictures I love taking them just the same.


This picture right here makes my heart smile!
These kids make life better!  I don't even want to think what I would be like if I didn't get to be their mom.  It was fun to have Silvio dress as Santa.   He was such a great sport about the whole thing and believe me it's a hot job!


Oh my goodness I love this little lady!
I love her two bottom teeth in this picture. 


I absolutely LOVE this picture!
I love that Ella is on her tippy toes and I love the shimmer expression in her eyes!
I'd say she is pretty fond of this Santa guy!


Christmas is so much better with kids!
I love this time of year when we strive to focus on Christ through out the madness of events.  I love that even strangers feel like we all have one thing in common.......getting ready for Christmas.  I love the anticipation building each day! I love the ways that we try to learn of the Savior, Jesus Christ.  I even love the shopping and trying to think of useful presents.  I love all of it!  Some people don't like the shopping part and I understand and respect that.  But I enjoy that part.  It is a challenge to find the balance but I enjoy searching for it.
I love my Savior and I love celebrating his birth!
I am so grateful for these children that I get to call mine!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: