Tuesday, December 23, 2014

We Actually Went to the North Pole!

This was one of the best nights of the Christmas season for me!  I love being together with my little family!



We were lucky enough to get to travel through a magic portal to the North Pole!  We got to help build toys in Santa's workshop.



After we built rockets and bears we got to play with the rockets a little.  It was pretty fun I tell ya!



The kids wrote letters to Santa and got to visit with Ms. Claus.



Santa's sleigh was ginormous! 



I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Grant was excited to show one of the elves the letter I helped him write to Santa!  I also love that Logan's letter to Santa did not ask for one thing!!!  He just wrote a really long letter to Santa telling Santa about how much he loves Christmas time!  It was priceless!



The North Pole was even better then I had imagined it being!!!



We had fun meeting all the elves and having them sign our Christmas ornament.  They have great names!



The flight crew is getting pretty excited especially with Christmas Eve being only one night away!
The excitement in the air was so refreshing I tell ya!  It was a great escape from regular life and I loved every minute of it!


The North Pole Experience was AMAZING!!!  I hope we get to do that every year honestly!  We were bummed that Silvio couldn't come with us because he was at Girl Choice Dance back in Pima.  

  Some of the Highlights include...

-cookies and hot chocolate
- writing letters to Santa
-hand delivering those letters to Santa
-building toys in the workshop
-traveling through the magic tunnel
-meeting all the elves
-finding the hiding Elf in each of the rooms at Santa's workshop
-shooting each other with rockets after we built them
-seeing Santa's sleigh
-watching the excitement in each of our kids eyes
-spending an evening just having fun as a family!

No comments: