Saturday, August 13, 2016

Cluff Reunion

Time again for the Cluff Family Reunion up in Nutrioso.  


First stop was the Lollipop Shoppe......great tradition!




The kids were pretty happy to get an ice cream!



Ella was voicing her opinion by refusing to get in the group picture.  Gotta love two year olds!



After some fit throwing she decided she does indeed like ice cream and all was well in the world!  Once again gotta love two year olds.
Ella was pretty fussy this trip.  By the time we got home on Sunday she had a fever of 101.  Next day I took her to the doctor and sure enough she had strep throat.  So it makes a lot more sense why she wasn't very happy up at the reunion.  But considering she had strep I think she did pretty good.  Poor thing!!!
Ella might have worn the same outfit of two days (not this outfit, but her "Fabrite" one) up at the reunion.  Good thing Aunt Carol reminded me it was totally fine, cause really I wanted to throw a fit myself and make Ella change...hahaha.



Ranger loaded with a gazillion kids.......reunion tradition!



Hunter, Doyle, Porter and Jacob
So fun to see cousins that you don't get to see often.  The weather was beautiful for sure!  Always nice to get out of the heat!



Erin, Maddie and Bryn



Grandma is such a good sport and fulfilled Logan's request for her to be his partner for this race.  It was fun to watch them both having a good time!



The talent show is always a big part of the kids reunion experience.  This is Ella on stage with the little kids showing off their dance moves!  Hunter was part of a comedy show and Logan of course danced.



Fun part is always Tooty Ta with Grandma Cluff......hilarious!



What a good family!



Jordon, Tyler, Gunner and Logie Bear
Logan is always so good to the younger cousins!



Hanging around visiting is always the best!



There are so many little cousins as you can see.  Pretty special to think that my kids get to know their distant cousins so well.  That is not typical in this day and age.  I know my kids don't know their cousins on my side of the family nearly as well.



The older girls got all fancied up and had a photo shoot while at the reunion.  They are all such beautiful girls on the inside and out!  Kiersten LOVES getting to see them!  She got really close to Kamryn Reed this trip and they are already making plans for how to get together in the near future.



And as you can see, us parents got together and visited about what kinds of guns we are buying when we get home.  LOL........no really we should have!  These girls are too good for any boys I know.
It was fun to see everyone.  Kind of a stressful time with craziness going on at home but we made it through the weekend without any huge hiccups.  I am counting that as a success!!!!
Always good to visit with Aunt Carol, when (and if) I grow up I want to be just like her!  She is full of wisdom and good advice.  She told me to, "Keep doing good work!"  And really that was perfect advice!  Just what I needed to hear, so I took it to heart!

As we were leaving the reunion, Uncle George came up to Justin and I and told us how much he had enjoyed playing cards with Hunter!  They had played Scum into the late hours of the night.  George said how good Hunter was at cards and that "Hunter was teaching him a thing or two!"  Anyone that knows Uncle George they understand what a huge compliment that is!  
Uncle George is King of Cards!

It was wonderful to see everyone!  This year Stacie and Richard didn't come.......I sure missed them and their family!  Good thing we have a beach trip planned with them for Fall Break so I can get my Harmon fix! :)

No comments: