Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Happy Happy Birthday Kiersten Dear

I am not sure who was more excited for Kiersten's birthday presents, Kiersten or Ella.  Hahaha!


Ella pretty much thought they were for her.  Or at least the presents were for her to "Open for Kiersten."


How I have a 15 year old I do not know!  But I am not liking the fact that she only has 3 years of high school left and then she'll leave for college.  Please time SLOW DOWN!!!


Kiersten was thrilled with her birthday presents!  She said, "Wow mom you did a better job getting me stuff when I don't tell you what I want!"  That's where my shopping skills come in handy...lol!
She was also super excited about the iPhone 6 her Grandpa Cluff gave her.  Guess all the other cousins older and younger than her have that nice of a phone so Grandpa thought Kiersten needed one as well.  

Happy Birthday Kiersten
15 Things I Love About Kiersten

1.  Her Smile.
2.  Her fun and silly personality.
3.  How wise she is.  Kiersten is wise beyond her years for sure!
4.  I love how serious she takes living the gospel. Any trip we go in she brings her scriptures. She says she likes reading out of them better than using the scriptures on her phone. 
5.  I love how giving she is.  She makes sure everyone around has what they need before she ever thinks to do for herself. 
6.  I love her tender heart!! 
7.  I love how giggly her and Hunter often get! 
8.  She is the most thoughtful 15 year old out there. She jumps in and helps when ever she sees a need. 
9.  I love that she loves to talk to her grandmas and really enjoys getting to know them. 
10.  I love that her and I have a playful, teasing relationship.
11.  I love that she comes to me for advise with her friends and boys (not happy about the boy part, just the fact that she wants me to know whats going on).
12.  I love how helpful she is.  Kiersten is the kid that jumps in and cleans, picks up without being asked to do so.
13.  I LOVE watching her dance!  This girl steals the show because she always looks like she is loving every minute of performing!
14.  Even though she is super smart, I love how air headed she can be sometimes!  I think she got that trait from me :)
15.  I love her enthusiasm for life!

Hope your birthday was amazing, just like you Kiersten!!

No comments: