Friday, August 26, 2016

Seriously Crazy Kids!

These crazy kids can talk me into anything I swear!


So Naveah Grant, Hunter and Brook ask if I would take them to Walmart.  Brody had to go out of town or he would have been with these hoodlums.  They planned to wear all our walking boots so that they could try riding on those electric carts.


I think they were shocked when I said, "SURE!"
I mean really as long as they aren't running people over or messing things up in Walmart I could care less if they "terrorize" Walmart for an hour!  This is small town fun at its core!  These are the kinds of things we use to do.  And honestly, we probably weren't as respectful.......hahaha!

They had a grand 'ole time riding the carts around Walmart for an hour!
I am just grateful they aren't out doing bad things.  I am grateful these are the kinds of things these kids want to go do.  Being a teenager these days is intense, so anytime I can support my kid in doing something thats truly just innocent fun I am all for it!
What a bunch of crazies I have to deal with!!!  Love them all to pieces though!

No comments: