Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Adventures of Mr. Toad







Kiersten and Hunter were in a children's play through the college earlier this month. They had a wonderful time and Penny, the Director always makes sure the kids feel good about what they're doing.
Our weeks leading up to this were crazy with backing our stuff, helping the clean up crew at our new house and finally getting moved in. So that's my excuse for not making homemade costumes. What can I say I don't sew...................not even a button on a shirt!
This year at the awards night Kiersten won the "Extra Mile Award," for always being helpful, respectful and helping others as well. We are so proud of her and Hunter! They did an awesome job along with all the cousins that were in the play with them.
I have to say Hunter was quite the cute duck. After several of the shows people told us he stole the show. Those of you who know Hunter's personality I'm sure can only imagine what he was like on a stage with his bright yellow face paint..............Hilarious!

1 comment:

Tifani said...

YAY you are blogging bec. I love all the pics. Isn't it fun yet so so so addicting too.