Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally In Our House




Yeah........we are finally starting to feel settled into our new house. I am loving the space and the peacefully neighborhood! And of course being able to YELL at the kids again.....LOL! The kids remind me on a daily basis how much they love it as well. We still have much to do, as you can see from the pictures. But we can't complaint...............we have been living with family for 10 months, FUN STUFF!







This is a view of the Rotunda. It's a really pretty entry area. It turned out nice and I am able to display some of my work in the little niches.


















This is our gorgeous kitchen. Some major gourmet dinners will be coming out of this place! Well atleast it looks like it could??? We are loving all the cabinet space for sure. Stop by and I'll make ya something!









Our family room. We love how the stone work turned out.



















We have a desk area for the kids and I have my little office. It's working out nice because my office is located right between the kitchen and the laundry room. Yeah for me..........it makes it easier for me to keep an eye on my gourmet meals!















































3 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

I am so excited for you to finally have your house! It is amazing and you have it decorated fabulously. Don't be surprised when you see me in your bath tub! That won't be creepy right?!

Alene said...

Your house looks beautiful!! I'll stop by and let you cook me a gourmet meal next time I'm in town :) J/K But really I would love to get a tour!

The Gooding Family said...

Hi Becky, this is Wendy Gooding, Tif's friend (that's how I came across your blog). Your new home is absolutely beautiful! Where do you live?

I was wondering if you travel for your photography business? I have a couple of children that need their pictures done...do you mind calling Tifani for my number so we can talk? Thanks!!!