Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hunter Story..............

The PINKIE PROMISE that went bad!



Really, look at him and his big brown eyes. Could you discipline him?
Those of you who know Hunter, know that we could seriously publish a book about what he says and make millions. Right now the kids are really into pinkie promises, they want to pinkie promise me everything. So I had asked Hunter to "Stay Out of The Mud!" Kind of ridiculous requests for most 4 year old boys, but especially for Hunter. And of course he pinkie promised me he would stay on the asphalt. Well.....................not much later I could see that he had driven the Gator on the side of the road and gotten it stuck in mud. I watched him as he thought before he got out. As he was surrounded by MUD! He soon got out and started trying to pushing the Gator out.............then HE WAS STUCK IN THE MUD. Perfect time for Mom to walk up and ask what's going on. I asked him "Why did you get in the mud?" With as serious a face as ever he replied,"Mom it really didn't look like mud to me!" I even asked him, as he has his boots stuck in MUD............"Does it look like Mud now?" His reply was "not really mom!" Maybe the goggles interfered with his vision?

1 comment:

Susan and Don said...

I love this pix and I love his comments! I wish you would publish a 'hunter book!'