Thursday, May 22, 2008

Field Trip to the Tucson Zoo

Hunter, Gavin, Emitt, Dwane, & Kiersten



Kiersten had an end of year trip to the Tucson Zoo. So I loaded up the boys, my friend Steph and her baby, Kadie and we followed the bus to the zoo. Well.................actually we got to the zoo about 45 minutes before the bus but we won't go into details about the drive.
We all had a fun time, even though Hunter was having a Wild Child Day, as I like to call it. It was a fun trip and we made it complete by stopping at one of my favorite stores Target. Hey, can't go to Tucson without a little therapy!!!
The kids loved the train ride around the park. Especially Logan, it wasn't pretty when he had to get off!


CHOO, CHOO!!!

3 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

1st of all welcome to the club! Second of all I freaking love your kids! They could not be any cuter! I can't wait to get to know them better when I move back to town. This is in a non-pedifile way of course! Seriously adorable kids!

touch of glass said...

You did a great job on your blog. You have way too many talents!! Your kids are so cute I want to trade them with mine . . . just for a little while. It sounds like you need a vacation after such a busy and crazy move. How does September sound?

Donelle said...

Hey! I am so excited to be able to keep up with your family! Your family is just too cute! We will come visit for sure in July...can't wait!