Monday, July 14, 2008

The Bingham's Cabin on Mt. Graham

My good friend, Stephanie Bingham, invited me and the kids to go up to their cabin at Turkey Flat for the weekend. I was so excited to get out of the heat. The weather was great! It was foggy and cool, so we really enjoyed that. We played pool, ate, played board games, went for hikes, ate some more, roasted marshmallows, played on the zip line and stayed up until 2:30 a.m. just visiting. It was nice to get away and have some grown up girl bonding time!
The whole gang on the deck outside the cabin. There is a great view from the deck.

Stephanie giving me a little attitude because I was taking her picture!

The kids loved roasting marshmallows on this raging fire. You should have seen Steph making this fire. Notice the two bottles of lighter fluid.................need I say more!

Kiersten and Gavin, what a cute couple of kids!

Hunter trying to melt his chocolate. I miss having Stacy Smith around, she made The Best Smores ever. She had it down to a science. Man I miss that girl! I need to go visit her in Boston.

3 comments:

touch of glass said...

Looks like fun. Where is Logan? That Cabin looks way nicer than the one we stayed at!! So when are you guys coming down to the real heat for some fun? We need some visitors. Oh by the way it isn't too late to book the cruise!! We just booked our airline tickets are I'm getting way excited!

The Parkers said...

I'm so glad your kids got a chance to wear sweaters! I remember as a kid that anytime I got to wear a sweater in the summer was AMAZING. Glad you had fun.
-Al
oh, you've gotta try the coconut covered marshmallows in s'mores!

Donelle said...

Looks like a fun time. Gotta love having Mt. Graham so close!