Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Scottsdale Trip

So the weekend of Justin's birthday we left for Scottsdale. We had several photo shoots in the Mesa area and thought we would make it a little get away. Thanks to my mom and Justin's mom we left the kids and just enjoyed being together! We decided to stay @ the Reniassance Resort in Scottsdale............this is where we stayed after we got married. It was so much fun, except for when I had to break away and go to a shoot.
I was able to enjoy a little pampering @ Dolce. Can I say LOVED IT!!! I had the fiji stone message which was amazing! I went back and had a facial, it was just wonderful. I am putting this on my wish list for Christmas!

The Resort has separate little bungalows. We stayed in the Phoenix Suite which has it's own out side hot tub. The weather was nice in the late evenings and the temperature of the water was like a nice warm bath, so we spent a lot of time relaxing in there.

Very nice private hot tub!!

It's not so much fun getting old. But we are having a great time together!

1 comment:

Kristen P. said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!! I think Matt and i need to try that trip some time. Of course he would come to the spa with me lol! What did Justin do while you were relaxing?? let me guess Circut City??