Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Calling............

OK so I was called to be the Sunbeam teacher...........yeah.................I was so excited after being in the Relief Society Presidency for 2 1/2 years. I was sooooo looking forward to primary. I had the calling as Sunbeam teacher for 2 Sundays one of which I was out of town. Anyways, I now have a new calling as second counselor in the Young Women's Presidency! I hate to admit it but I felt like crying! Justin is also in the YM, as an advisor, so we now have to get someone to watch the kids every Wednesday night and obviously there are no YW available to call. It's going to be crazy and get hard to manage especially once school starts, cause our kids go to bed by 8. I was excited to at least be over the Beehives................they will be fun and I'll have plenty of babysitters for date night (not that we have those very often, but maybe after I know all the YW we will!!). I had just bought a bunch of fun snacks for my Sunbeam class.............there were 13 kids! We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVED being in YW. . and i'm sure you will too, especially the beehives. it is time consuming though and would be hard with kids. good luck! i'm sure you'll do an awesome job.