Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Rain Brought Out the FROGS...

When we rolled into town it was storming so bad and after the kids had their baths we could hear the frogs croaking. When the rain stopped we took the kids and let them walk around our subdivision to catch the frogs in the road. They caught about 30 plus frogs...........it was so crazy. The frogs were so loud it was almost scary.
The boys basking in their victory over the frogs. It is the funniest thing to watch Hunter catch frogs. Both Justin and I were laughing so hard, it was worth letting our freshly bathed kids get a bit dirty. We let the frogs go the next day and Hunter cried because he just loved them so much. Hunter said, "I am so sad because I thought we could keep them! You know mom I don't have a big brother so I thought I should keep the frogs!" I just want to ask him does this really make any sense in your world? The sad thing is that he could probably explain a reason why it does actually make sense. He is so good at that!

2 comments:

TheShumWAYS said...

The boys thought that was way cool to catch all of those frogs. Are you guys going to be home Wed afternoon we could stop by on our way into Safford?

Susan and Don said...

I have thought a lot about this 'frog comment' and I think he has a point there! Perhaps you can teach him that he has the opportunity to be an awesome big brother to Logan so Logan doesn't have to resort to the frogs!