Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Zip Line @ the Bingham's cabin...

We had so much fun on the zip line and I got quite the work out pushing the kids up to the start of the line. It was a blast! We can't wait to go back! I was the pusher and Stephanie was the photographer.
Gavin is a great kid. Kiersten just adores him!

Kiersten loved the zip line and she wasn't even scared. I was so happy for her. She is a wonderful kid!

Bailey is a fun kid. He is seriously like a 45 year old man in a 9 year olds body. We had some good conversations and he beat me at most every game we played.

Crazy Hunter! Look he actually had shoes on :)

Hunter loves to make funny faces. He gets such a kick out of it. I love his personality and want to be more like him.

OK so I had to try it myself...............................I wanted to test it out to make sure it was "safe."

Adian is crazy too! He makes me laugh and his smile will melt your heart. He's sure a cute kid!

3 comments:

Shannon Harris said...

Hey Becky!!! Long time no ANYTHING!!!!!! Loving your blog!

Shannon Harris said...

BTW- this is Shannon (Lutz)

The Cluff's said...

Hey Shannon-
Great to hear from you! You have such a cute blog and a beautiful family. I'm excited to see what you and your cute family are up to. You are still such a fun person and have a great personality...........I can tell from your posts! Glad you found me!