Monday, August 18, 2008

Decorating Guitars

All the kids loved decorating their own guitars that Grandpa Boswell (Grandpa with the kitties, as my kids call him) made. My wonderful dad made 18 wooden guitars for Kiersten's party............a BIG THANKS to him for that. He's so talented!
Hunter and Doyle had fun putting on red and blue star foam stickers!

Maliya got some help from her mom with hers!

Logan loved putting on the stickers HIMSELF! He kept saying, "I do it, I do it."

Cambry showing off her awesome guitar. She was quite the ham while RoCkInG oUt!

Kiersten stopped decorating to pose for a picture......she's defianetly been trained!

2 comments:

Kristen P. said...

Becky- That was such a fun party!! Maliya loves her guitar she wants Matt to play with her all the time. I'm sure it was alot of work but we all had fun rockin out!!!!

touch of glass said...

Oh fun, how creative. My kids would be so jealous. Carson has a fake, totally pretend air guitar he just breaks out at random times. Its funny, but loud!