Monday, August 18, 2008

Rockin' Birhtday Cake Kiersten!

What a SWEET cake! Kiersten turned 7 and had a "Party Like a Rock Star" themed party. Isn't this cake too cool? What a mom huh? Actually I have a friend, Debbie Green, who makes all my kids cakes and I in return take her family and kids pictures. Works out great for both of us. She gets nice pictures and I get very creative homemade cakes without the hassle! Thanks Debbie for another wonderful cake! Everyone at the party commented on how cool it was. Debbie is so creative I love it!

Look at the little stage and pretzel people rocking out! Kiersten LOVED her cake!

Look at our little Rock Star Diva!

This Hannah Montana outfit was one of Kiersten's presents but she got to wear it to her party. She was a bit excited and asked me about every 5 minutes how many more hours until her party would start. I love seeing her this excited! Kiersten even bought these Hannah Montana ear rings to go with her outfit, when she went with her Grandma Cluff on her sleepover. Justin's mom is such a fun grandma, my kids are so luck to have her (we ALL are)! Grandma Cluff (Grandma with the dogs as my kids call her), lets the kids have a birthday sleepover once they turn 3. She takes them out to dinner, to the dollar store or Walmart once they get older and lets them spend as many dollars as they are old, they rent a couple of movie and have a great time sleeping over! My kids look forward to this tradition so much! Thanks for being so fun Mom!

No comments: