Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finally some vacation pics

Hunter was so cute riding the Longboards every where! He is fast on it too. What a Stud!
I LOVE TO LONGBOARD! Justin got me my longboard for Valentines day and I just love it. It handles so good. I have to admit though the kids get to ride it more than me, but when I do get my turn it's fun.
Logan's salt water face was hilarious! He would run to the water, get his face in the water, taste the salt water, then run to me and show me his "Icky Face" as he would say.
We stayed at Campland in Mission Bay. It was a nice location and the beach in the bay was perfect for our kids. There was hardly any waves so the kids loved swimming and even Logan could be out with his floaties all by himself. It was actually relaxing!

Logan had a ball playing in the sand. He is so adorable and his hair got so blond on this trip.............I Love It!

The kids and I sure enjoyed the Longboards. Kiersten got pretty good at riding it standing up. Longboarding is so fun!

Of course we had to bury the kids in the sand. Isn't that the law when you go to the beach...............someones getting buried in the sand! The kids loved it..............I only wish they would have stayed buried while I took a nap :)

No comments: