Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kiersten's Birthday Pie!

Kiersten's actual birthday was on Sunday so I thought it would be fun to make a new dessert and let her blow out candles one more time. Everyone loves to blow out candles I don't can how old you are.............it's a fun thing! I made this Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Pie! YUMMY!

The kids loved the sparkler candles and they all wanted a turn to blow out the candles. So they each got two turns and we sang Happy Birthday to each of them and let them blow out the candles.

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

Ooh, send me a piece!

The Skousen's said...

Hey Becky, I am so glad you found my blog. I am loving the Rockstar Party. For some reason that brings back some memories from high school. Both of you guys were so funny, oh and crazy! I didn't know that you don't live by my grandparents anymore. Your new house looks BOMB!!! Those guitars are so cool looking. When my kids have their Birthdays in February I am for sure calling you for ideas. ROCK ON!!!!

TheShumWAYS said...

That looks delicous!!