Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CATWALK in Glenwood, NM

Oh Hunter, he always makes us smile!

Hunter thought these cut outs in the rock looked like a place to put your shampoo and conditioner. He thought they were so funny, it was funny just listening to him explain why they were carved into the rock. I love to hear my kids explain things the way they see them. Always Funny Stuff!

The trail of the Catwalk is just amazing. This is such a fun place to visit and nice that it's only 2 hours away.

We found a nice big rock to have our snack under when it started to rain. The kids loved pretending like it was our house and Hunter kept saying we were like the Indians.

I just adore these kids. They each have my heart that's for sure!

Kiersten and her dad. She loves to cuddle with him.

Hunter was HILARIOUS with his peace sign. He constantly makes me laugh. Every family needs a "Hunter."

How the kids played in the FREEZING COLD water is besides me! They sure loved it though.

I think Logan thought he was going to get into trouble because he was in the water!

The scenery was just breath taking! We love the Catwalk!

The kids loved climbing on the rocks and playing in the water.

3 comments:

touch of glass said...

How beautiful. I remember going there as a kid. We need to go there. You guys are always going somewhere fun! Call us next time you go somewhere.

The Parkers said...

Oh, I LOVE that place! We used to go there with my parents and I wish I could take my kids there some day.

Tifani said...

I didn't know there was that much to do there. how fun