Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet, but Funny Hunter...........

So on Wednesday I was driving home from getting Hunter from karate and it was just him and I. This was our conversation......... Hunter, "Mom, what is the GREATEST thing that has ever happened to you?" Mom, "Well Hunter let me think because there are so many GREAT things in my life, let me think......................"So I thought, obviously it was going to be about Hunter I just wanted to word it right, but I must have taken too long...............so. Hunter, "OK mom ask me that question." Mom, "OK Hunter what is the GREATEST thing that has ever happened to you?" Without a pause, "Mom Your the GREATEST thing that has ever happened to me!" I seriously started to cry (considering my life right now that is totally appropriate). I looked back at Hunter and he had the sweetest little smile. I told him how good that made me feel and that it was such a sweet thing to say. Then in about 30 seconds or so he said in a concerned voice, "Mom I need to tell you something............I got that off of a movie."

1 comment:

Donelle said...

Kids just say the sweetest things! Aren't we just so very lucky to be moms :)